Returns & Refund Policy
All of our product confirm to British and European standards and are manufactured by vetted sources in accordance with current legislation at the time of purchase. Dimensions, descriptions and finishes are given as a guide only and do not constitute a legally binding contract.
The delivery cost may be incurred depending on location. Typically we dispatch within 3/5 days of receipt of order, though this time-frame depends upon the products availability. Upon receipt of your order we will contact you to inform you of the cost, availability and expected delivery times.
You must notify us of any damage, fault or shortage with 7 days of receipt – we can not accept responsibility after this period. You will have the option to have your goods replaced, or refunded providing that the above condition is met. We will not be liable for any costs incurred due to fault goods or shortages such as joinery fees, time taken etc.
- If you need to return goods for any reason, please contact our customer services department first. They will give you an authorisation number.
- We will not accept returns without an authorisation number.
- Returned goods must be in their original condition and packaging.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning goods.
- If the goods are returned due to a fault, then we will bear the cost of carriage.
- All products have a 14 day money back guarantee.
- We will consider excepting returns after the 14 day money back guarantee subject to a restocking charge of 40%.
- The product must not have been installed or modified, and must be returned in the original packaging.
- All refunds will be authorised following receipt and inspection of goods at our warehouse in Chislehurst.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the above conditions are not met.