In order to continually improve our operating procedures and thereby impact positively on the environment, Chislehurst Doors are wholly committed to the following Environmental Policy:
- To be fully compliant with all relevant environmental legislation associated with the Company’s activities.
- Wherever and whenever economically practicable, to endeavour to use environmentally safe materials.
- Use Companies who are equally committed to a similar Environment Policy.
- Where feasible, to strive towards the continual reduction of all waste streams, to air, water and land.
- Wherever commercially viable, to recycle and reuse any materials that would otherwise go to landfill.
- To regularly monitor energy usage in order to reduce overall consumption.
- To communicate the policy internally and place it in the public domain.
- To establish and regularly review all environmental objectives in respect of this policy.